”) explains what information PMR, Inc. (“we
” or “us
”) collects from you when you use our website, applications, and services (the “Services
”) or interact with our third-party entities and individuals in connection with our Services (“Service Providers
We take reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information
”) to prevent against unauthorized use, access and disclosure. Your name and email address, along with other information that can be used to identify you, constitute your Personal Information. Please be aware that, security measures are not impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee against misuse.
Furthermore, as of January 2023, PMR, Inc. is HIPAA compliant. HIPAA laws are a series of federal regulatory standards that outline the lawful use and disclosure of protected health information in the United States. HIPAA compliance is regulated by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and enforced by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).What information we collect
If you choose to register for the Services or otherwise contact us, we will collect your information, such as your name, email address and interests in motion assessments, for us to communicate with you. If you write a message, we will store the message so we can reference it to tailor our responses to you. We also collect your information when paying for the Services. We may occasionally collect additional Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us through the Services for other purposes.Services Visitor Data
Directly or through the use of third-party data analytics services, we may collect visitor information, including your IP address and server log data (the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, language preferences). We may gather your information about the device you are using to access our Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application identifications, location, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Other data which may be collected, includes data generated by your use of the Services and links you interact with.How we use your information
- We use your information to operate, manage, and improve our Services, and for marketing and administrative purposes.
- We use your information for registering for the Services, registering for applicable motion assessments, updating motion assessments, paying for the Services, responding to messages from you or otherwise in connection with the Services.
- We use your information for purposes of payment processors in connection with collection of payment in connection with the Services.We use your information for purposes of sharing with relevant enterprises who host, stream, schedule or otherwise administer the operations (e.g. motion assessments) in connection with the Services.
- We may send you newsletters and marketing information, until you decide to opt out.
- We may also send you notifications, updates, and changes about our Services, and contact you to provide customer service and support.
- We may use your Personal Information, including any information you share with us, to improve our programs and Services.
- We may use your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process, to enforce our rights, enforce any agreements we have in place with you, protect our intellectual property, to prevent fraud, and to protect the security of the Services and for safety.
- We may use your IP address and location data to analyze usage, administer our Services, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.With your consent, we may use your Personal Information in other ways. How We Share Your Information
Our Service Providers include, but are not limited to:
1. Stripe who provides payment processing services as further described at: https://stripe.com/privacy
. Cookies and Other Technologies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk or on a server. Cookies do not retrieve information stored on your hard drive and do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. For those using our Services, we may link cookie information to your email address so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the Services.
Our Services is not directed at nor intended for use by individuals under 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name or e-mail address. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with his or her Personal Information, we will promptly delete such data.Business Transitions
You may have implemented a “do-not-track” signal through your browser. We currently do not respond to do-not-track signals from your web browser.Data Retention and Destruction